Thermador, the American luxury home appliance brand, has announced the next evolution of its esteemed design council, bringing expert knowledge, exclusive insights and revolutionary design to the brand. The group of design professionals is comprised of 18 diverse members from around the country who blend their collective experience, distinct style and close connection to those in the market for highly-innovative home appliances.
Sharing invaluable insights and design recommendations based on insight from clients, the Thermador Design Council help to bring on-the-pulse design trends and pioneering technologies that stand the test of time to the forefront of the brand’s latest offerings. Most recently, Thermador has tapped into the Design Council to inform their debut of 300 all-new products across the revolutionary Masterpiece® and Professional Collections. As part of the launch, which includes groundbreaking new Professional Ranges, acclaimed Refrigeration columns and highly innovative new cooktops for the ultra-precise cook, Thermador has introduced the Thermador Connected Experience by Home Connect™, a portal to exceptional culinary experiences spanning recipes and cooking tutorials, smart device pairing capabilities and exceptional customer service – all via a single app.
“As respected design professionals who leave their mark on everything they touch, Thermador Design Council members are essential to our ever-growing business,” said Beatriz Sandoval, Director of Brand Marketing for Thermador. “From sharing invaluable insights and design recommendations, to executing a direct line of communication from our customers, the Thermador Design Council helps enable us to deliver luxury home appliances that exceed expectations – on design, functionality and cutting-edge technology. With expert knowledge from this esteemed group of design specialists, Thermador is better able to build a connection to our consumers in a way like never before – allowing us to create products that are impeccably tailored to our consumers’ exceptional lifestyles.”
The 18 distinguished individuals encompassing the Thermador Design Council include:
- Jennifer Allison, Jennifer Allison Design (California)
- Jeremy Bauer, Bauer / Clifton Interiors (Alaska)
- Lisa Brooks, Lisa Brooks Designs (Georgia)
- Sharon Cleland, J. Banks Design Group (South Carolina)
- Jason Clifton, Bauer / Clifton Interiors (Alaska)
- Beth Dotolo, Pulp Design Studios® (Washington)
- Beverly Farrington, Accents of the South (Alabama)
- Carolina Gentry, Pulp Design Studios® (Texas)
- Bria Hammel, Bria Hammel Interiors (Minnesota)
- Ili Hidalgo-Nilsson, Terracotta Design Build (Georgia)
- Geri Higgins, PORTFOLIO Kitchen & Home (Missouri)
- Michele King, Michele King Interior Design (Utah)
- Kristina LoMonaco, KML Willow Interiors (New York)
- Jennifer McGinnis, Redux Interior Design (Illinois)
- Lisa Mende, Lisa Mende Design (North Carolina)
- Jonathan Savage, Savage Interior Design (Tennessee)
- Saima Seyar, Elima Designs (Texas)
- Marc Thee, Marc-Michaels Interior Design (Florida)
In developing the brand’s impressive new collection of products, the collaboration with the Thermador Design Council has proven to be a significant resource, allowing Thermador to truly deliver to consumers what they want out of their kitchen and home designs. In working with their clients firsthand, these designers are privy to aesthetic preferences and the individual lifestyle needs of the Thermador core consumer – proving especially instrumental as the brand continues to bring to market new and innovative products. Since its inception over 103 years ago, Thermador has focused on creating products that are meaningful to the consumer. This next evolution of the Thermador Design Council only further cements the brand’s commitment to providing a first-in-class experience, from pre- to post-purchase.
For more information on the newest offerings from Thermador, please visit the Thermador website.